2009年3月17日星期二

BreakOut4PSP v0.4

The project:



This is my 1st "real" homebrew.

The project began in August 2008, until  free psp games December but I had not made much progress (internat. ..).

As I had a nice Christmas eeepc I was finally able to really put myself, and I therefore again from scratch, ie get rid of this monstrous file to nearly a thousand lines to cut into small modules, it is more stable, easier to improve and more clear, but lacks some features available to it.



The game:



It is a wonderful break bricks (hum hum ...) which has features like:



- Loading levels by text file

- Beautiful graphics homemade

- Use of intraFont of Benhur

- System level switch original

- A menu

- The displacement of the ball uses angles

- A new type of bricks free psp games , indestructible

- The bricks can move

- A system of life



Coming soon:



- A level editor (!)

- The score

- A combo system

- The bonus / malus  free psp games

- Sound

- The source code
Related:

没有评论:

发表评论